Vietnam Innovative Startups Accelerator (VIISA), a joint partnership of Dragon Capital and FPT Ventures, is a investment holding which invests and operates an acceleration program for ambitious tech startups over the next 5 years in Vietnam.
The intern will work alongside the Senior Program Manager and the Program Coordinator in managing and running an accelerator aiming to Build Global Startups from Vietnam.
- Flexible work environment, as we focus not on the number of working hours but on the results;
- Opportunities to interact with corporate executives, leaders and pioneers in the technology industry;
- Exposure to new technologies and trends and on how to write blog content, joining and reporting startup events and workshops, creating newsletters and social media content, working on communication strategy;
- Occasions to mingle with our startup founders, mentors and other community figures and leaders;
- Life-time opportunity to work with Vietnam's first global acceleration program and bring about the next generation of Vietnam's global entrepreneurs.
- Work with the Program Coordinator to help manage internal and external events with founders, mentors, investors, etc.;
- Support in managing VIISA’s social media and other marketing channels;
- Support the Senior Program Manager in Following up with the different founders for progress updates and other tasks assigned;
- Stay readily available within reason, including off-hours.
- Ability to work in a flat, fast-paced organization and take initiatives;
- Passion for learning and experiencing new challenges;
- Detail-oriented personality;
- Verbal and written English;
- Preferably fresh graduate or 3-4th year Vietnamese university student;
- (bonus) Good comprehension of design tools, such as Photoshop.
How to apply: