Vietnam Innovative Startups Accelerator (VIISA), a joint partnership of Dragon Capital and FPT Ventures, is a investment holding which invests and operates an acceleration program for ambitious tech startups over the next 5 years in Vietnam.
As per our annual practice, VIISA team is looking for Program Coordinator Intern(s) for Summer 2020. The intern will work alongside the Senior Program Manager and the Program Coordinator in managing and running an accelerator aiming to Build Global Startups from Vietnam.
- Opportunities to interact with corporate executives, leaders and pioneers in the technology industry;
- Exposure to new technologies and trends and on how to write blog content, joining and reporting startup events and workshops, creating newsletters and social media content, working on communication strategy;
- Occasions to mingle with our startup founders, mentors and immerse yourself with tons of new business ideas;
- Life-time opportunity to work with one of Vietnam's first acceleration programs and empower the next generation of Vietnam's global entrepreneurs.
- Business allowances
- Work with the Program Coordinator to help coordinating internal program activities with founders, mentors, investors, etc.;
- Support in managing and developing VIISA’s social media and other marketing channels;
- Support in developing VIISA's exposure in the startup ecosystem;
- Support the Senior Program Manager in working with founders to ensure their business performance progress and perform other tasks assigned;
- Ability to work in a flat, fast-paced organization and take initiatives;
- Passion for learning and experiencing new challenges;
- Detail-oriented personality;
- Fluent in Verbal and written English;
- Preferably fresh graduate or 3-4th year Vietnamese university student;
- (bonus) Good comprehension of design tools, such as Photoshop.
How to apply:
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please email Phuc Nguyen (Mr.) at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your message, please include:
1. Your resume
2. A short write up about why you are the right person for the job.
More information available on our website www.viisa.vn.